Life Matters Expert
Woman Leadership Catalyst – empowering women leaders to release their emotional, physical and spiritual burnout.
Deborah Leeann’s life has centered on leadership. As a teacher, mentor and dynamic example of feminine empowerment, she spent 25 years bringing positive change to organizations through Leadership and Staff Development Training, in corporate HR and as a small business consultant. Now she is bringing that deep experience to a wider range of women as a Women’s Leadership Catalyst, marrying the Art & Science of Women’s Leadership in programs that—Illuminate, Ignite and Inspire.
Mentoring women leaders to elevate their impact in their companies and communities, Deborah is redefining the feminine role, establishing a fresh perspective on how women should be perceived within organizations. She is committed to nurturing the next generation of women, building the vanguard to create the vibrant communities we all envision.
Deborah brings both power and grace to everything she does, whether winning awards in her St Louis home for community service, or using her degree in Strengths-Based Leadership to amplify the voices of women in her classes and seminars. A level 2 Art of Feminine PresenceTM Presence Coach, Deborah Leeann teaches—and believes—one truth above all: Lead like a Woman, and be proud of it!
- How do you best communicate?
- How to deliver and receive feedback
- Introvert or Extrovert? – working with your opposite
- Bridging the generation gaps from Millennials to Boomers
- Aligning in purpose/mission/vision
- How to lead a team of individuals
- Are you a Team Player?
- Owning your successes and mistakes
- Honesty, Integrity & Vulnerability all have a place in the office
- Overcoming blame, driving your own destiny
- Your unique brilliance (Strengths-Finder 2.0)
- Owning and developing your Strengths
- Team strengths- the Matrix
Feminine Power/Masculine Power
- The days of dualities are over- finding the blend that works for you
- Intro to Energy – Being/Doing/Having
- What you project, vs what you intend
- Leading from the Inside-Out
- Managing up, down and all around
- Presence: How to be Seen & Heard as a Leader!
Deborah has many years experience in Human Resources and Staff Development and is skilled at delivering sensitive material, HR topics, Orientations and Team-Building. Consider her for an expert, outside voice in presenting custom messages with her unique blend of humor and directness.