Rosha Chandler holds many titles including writer, entrepreneur, development coach, but her most esteemed title is mother of three. Born and raised in St. Louis, she became a mom at the tender age of 18. While this created challenges, it is through this challenge that she discovered her God given purpose which is to empower, educate and connect with women who face similar circumstances.
Rosha has spent nearly ten years working for a Fortune 500 Financial Investment Firm. She is dedicated to helping single and working moms overcome financial challenges and create a life they love. As a hardworking mother herself, she knows all too well the challenges in raising a family and building a legacy and she is committed to helping women successfully navigate their course.
She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business & Marketing and a Master’s Degree in Creative Writing.
Rosha hopes to one day share her message and inspire women all over the world. When she isn’t working, Rosha enjoys volunteering at her church and in the community. Most importantly, she loves spending quality time with her family and friends. She is also a member of Toastmasters International.
Rosha covers many women empowerment topics, specifically related to motherhood, overcoming challenges and living your best life.
Sample topics include:
– How to Discover Your Purpose
– Leveraging What You Have to Create a Life You Love
– Some Have It and Some Don’t? Dispelling The Myth That You Don’t Have What it Takes
– Overcoming Obstacles
– Goal Setting (Define a goal, then create an easy to execute action plan)
– Financial topics (ex. How To Create A Budget, etc.)
– Parenthood topics (How to manage my career with my goal, Tradeoffs)
– Single Mother topics